Redhawk Caldera When she sleeps there is a fever dream
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:311
Wow, he had not been expecting this.

He'd missed Phox's visit, and had somehow not noticed his scent on the border either...But then again, he had also spent some time on Moonspear, trying to give himself a bit of space. “Wait, Maia-” He started to ask, but he wasn't able to finish his question. He hadn't seen Fennec, and hadn't heard anything about Maia being hurt. He wasn't even aware that she'd been in the area- and hadn't even seen her since she'd left the Firebirds with Wraen and Arcturus. But he wouldn't find that out now- as Phox interjected to question him about whatever it was he wasn't saying.

He clamped his mouth shut- guilty as charged. Bronco would be dead in the water if he ever joined a poker game. He had his secrets, but he wasn't sure he wanted to, or needed to share them with Phox. It'd be awkward, anyway- as it'd involve some admission of feelings and Phox was not the wolf he wanted to talk to about that, so he bristled and stepped back a few paces. Maybe he wouldn't visit his siblings today at all- maybe now was about as good a time as ever to ditch and just go look elsewhere for Nellie.

But when Phox asked pointed questions about Fennec's well-being, he felt compelled to answer, if only to stop Phox from assuming something bad had happened. “Nothing- she's- look, she's fine, or at least, I figure she is, I don't know,” He admitted, his posture drooping slightly as he reluctantly offered a bit of information just for the sake of getting out of the spotlight. “Look- her den collapsed on me when I was helping her dig it. I think she's sort of...Been holding a grudge against me since then, so I haven't seen her much. That's all.” He murmured ruefully.
Messages In This Thread
When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 19, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 21, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 03:25 PM