Redhawk Caldera When she sleeps there is a fever dream
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:227
Phox seemed to understand how touch-and-go the situation was. He wasn't sure he was up for the conversation about this, and just the thought of it made him want to back out and head home to the Caldera. Phox's advice was something that Bronco had already figured, so he nodded and shrugged. Fennec would need time. But how could he ever spend any time with her, if half of the time he was expected to give her space because of every little thing he did wrong that set her off?

It was discouraging, to say the least, and made him feel slightly hopeless. “Actually if it's alright with you, I think...I think I'm gonna just head home.” He said, his voice quiet and sullen, but he stepped back a few paces, wanting to make it fairly clear he didn't want Phox to try and pull the adult trick with him, the way Wraen had, and try to make him sit down and talk his problems out. “Not feelin' to great, so I should just get heading back now. Can...You tell the bugs I said hi, though?” He asked timidly. He felt like a coward. He didn't even feel spirited enough to seek out his own siblings, and just wanted to go back to the Caldera, find a small place to hole up, and have some time alone.
Messages In This Thread
When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 19, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 20, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 20, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 21, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by Phox - November 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: When she sleeps there is a fever dream - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 03:25 PM