Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra saw the gaze of Kukutux, and with a sigh minded it. Just as the healer knew, Hydra knew what would come next... but if she could delay it for a while longer, so that Keres could rest her weary head upon mountain stone and perhaps if she were lucky, see her brother and sister once more... well, Hydra would allow that much, if such a thing existed. 

Tehama came then, and Hydra's gaze turned to her as she approached her late relative. She watched in silence, allowing the space and time to grieve however brief it was so that Kukutux could do what she could. And when Tehama withdrew, the matriarch drew closer to her to offer a gentle nudge to her shoulder, if allowed the room to bring such physical comfort. It did not matter how long they might have known one another... it could have been a day, and it would make no difference. They were family, and they had lost one of their own. 

We take her back home, she informed Tehama lowly, will you help us return her to where she belongs? Came her gentle inquiry. And only once Tehama provided an answer, and Kukutux had finished, would Hydra begin the work of taking Desdemona home to rest. 

last from me <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Hydra - January 10, 2021, 06:21 PM