Blackfeather Woods 'Cause out of sight is out of mind
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Sometimes, it was a good thing that Fennec couldn't see Bronco's facial expressions- and this time, he managed to keep his face from making an ugly sound to match the look of NO that came onto his face. Flowed swiftly by the furrowing of his brow and tightening of his lips. Ghosts? And she was serious. She wasn't asking for the spirits of their deceased friends and family to be looking down on them and guiding them along. No, not Fennec. She wanted the deadass ones hanging around with something left to accomplish. 

She paused, as if waiting for a reaction. He sighed heavily, dramatically. "Some day, Fennec, you're gonna come at me, an' it's gonna be someone else's voice comin' outa your mouth, an' you're going to be possessed by some past-tense-Judy who wants me to help her take revenge on her skeezy ex-lover." He groaned. "And I'm gonna hafta do it, obviously. That's fine. But I just wanna make it clear that I'm not signing up for the kind of haunted that has y'know...Unfinished business involving murder. That's uh, that's out of my jurisdiction."

However-

"But whatever you get up to in your spare time is your business."
Messages In This Thread
'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - November 30, 2021, 03:22 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - November 30, 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 01, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - December 06, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 08, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - December 08, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 15, 2021, 02:58 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 04, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 06, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 13, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 15, 2022, 10:22 PM