Silvertip Mountain Sanctuary
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Joining 
Qadira is looking to join! Hope I did this right. @Arielle @Aventus @Merrick

Winter was upon the land now, and Qadira would not last long as a lone wolf. Luckily for her, she'd already stumbled onto what she assumed was pack land, given the scents of various wolves floating about. Moving away  from the border, Qadira let out a long, low howl, calling for the leaders of the nearby pack.
Physical Health (100/100)

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
hello! ursus has moved from silvertip back to bearclaw valley, in rising sun. no need to move this unless u want, just put all future threads there so they can count toward moving :D

merrick moved.
the call was feminine. she was a beast of a woman to rival nyra. he went toward her with that hate simmering in his heart. "why do you call for the bears?" merrick purled, a growl that promised a quick end if he was crossed.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Ah, thank you!

A man approached, bearing heavy scarring and a mangled face, one eye missing. Qadira bowed low on one foreleg, the other curled inward. "I am a mercenary, Sir, seeking shelter for the winter - or longer, should our company benefit the other. All I ask for is a den and safety through the winter, although I am willing to assist the bears if you should find me useful." If he could not, or would not, offer this, Qadira would simply leave, and seek shelter elsewhere.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
the bow intrigued him. the honesty kept merrick, as did her mention of mercenary worth. teeth. blood. "have you fought others before?"
the bearwolf gestured widely to ursus. "this is a place of bears. we live beside them. we sacrifice to them."
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Qadira sat back as she answered, "I have. But I do not kill in cold blood - I value loyalty, honor, and honesty." She had fought many times throughout her life, but thankfully she had never actually had to kill anyone - yet. As the man mentioned bears, Qadira frowned. "I will not worship or sacrifice to the bears, but I will also not harm them." 

She locked her eyes on his singular one, and she finished, "I serve my own kind, and that could be you, should it be agreeable - if not, I would ask to leave in peace." She did not expect to be attacked, but she could never be too careful.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick laughed dryly. "sorry. you'll have to move on then." the flinty look in his single yellow eye suggested that she was a fool.
merrick had no intentions of pursuing her — for now. tick tock. but he had no sway over aventus or arielle, both historically quite close at hand.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Qadira stood, thinking the stranger the fool, but she kept her own face impassive. "Very well then. At the very least, I thank you for your time." She would turn and leave, and not look back.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick watched the would-be interloper leave. once she had gone, he howled to the numbers of ursus. they would no longer tolerate those who did not live by their creed.