Lost Creek Hollow tracionera
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 
hope u dont mind she brought them right here! she would have explored jade fern grove and lost creek hollow w gunnar before deciding <3

the trip down through the foothills to the valley had been rough to say the least. first she and @Crowfeather had been caught in one of the rainstorms scudding across the teekon wilds. and then prey had been hard to find, harder still that she was no hunter but hunting for two. still she did not complain, for she was simply happy to be near him, to be traveling as one, at last. she followed swiftcurrent creek until it became the otaso wetlands, then turned east, heading in the general direction of her target. skirting witch's marsh, she brought crowfeather through jade fern grove, then overture downs, and then at finally to the place of their rest and hopefully new home. their journey had taken several days and now twilight gathered once more. small creeks flowed across emerald grasses toward the great falls at the hollow's furthest western point. salmon had already begun their migration, leaping through the waters. she looked at him, into his golden eyes. "what do you think?"
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
They’d journeyed across a great many miles before Silvertongue had slowed their approach on a lush hollow. By this time, Crowfeather was weak and breathless. He felt as though he had never walked so far in his life. The dark figure’s legs quaked with the effort of carrying him, but he could feel the beginnings of strength beneath the weakness. With Silvertongue’s help, he had done well to leave the mountain range behind him.

It’s so green here, he offered softly. The gold of his eyes was turning over every piece of foliage that he could catch. It was beautiful. It looked secluded from the world, tucked in there. Crowfeather was certain that he could smell water. His stomach flipped excitedly. Gunnar showed this place to you? How- How could he not want it for himself?

Oh, I don't mind at all. <3
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
i made a map! i can change/add p much anything so lmk! :D

silvertongue followed eagerly. the land was shaded here, only gently lit by the sun from above. she and he moved from shadow to shadow, and she thought it fit what he wished very well. "gunnar has kvarsheim. they are our neighbors. i told him we would meet again." silvertongue felt light; she flitted to and fro, showing him this and that with a breathless delight.
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
How are you so amazing?! *w* That map is stunning! I made a “discovery” thread with Crowfeather to find a cave near the waterfalls. I don’t know if that would be difficult to add to your stunning map? That’s the only thing I can think of. <33

We should meet with them, yes, the shadow nodded his head in approval. His tail swayed as he spoke with Silvertongue. No matter how hard he tried, the dark figure could not pull his gaze away from the beauty of the hollow and its flowing waters. When she had said that she’d found the perfect place, he had not realized just how accurate her statement had been. Maybe once every few moons, we could hold a gathering in an unclaimed territory and invite them.

Crowfeather thought for a moment or two, moving with Silvertongue at a nice pace. Much of his weariness was ebbing away. Excitement filled him, surprising the young seer.

Do you know if there are many others in these lands?
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
does this work?

she nodded, arching herself like a little cat along his shoulder when she came back to rest near her companion. "i only know that man gunnar. i did not see so many people when i journeyed." the sound of the falls crashed down; she trotted forward, blinking as the air became wet with mist. it was a trio of water-pouring! she grinned, unable to hardly hear herself think over the rush.
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It’s beyond perfect! You are amazing… <3 ;w;

Crowfeather couldn’t help but wonder what Gunnar’s home must have looked like, if he had not sought to claim the hollow where they stood. It must have been something spectacular. For the first time since he had set foot in Akashingo, the shadow found himself admiring the beauty of what was around him. He felt as though he had been locked away in a dark room for many months. It was good to feel the touch of water and to see the sunlight sparkle through the leaves.

Silvertongue… his voice was soft, cracking as he spoke her name. This place- It’s beautiful here.

Gold eyes found her features. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Anxious worries crept into the back of his mind. How long would it be before she left him, too?
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
NO U <3

silvertongue felt as though he was getting better, like something he was shedding here at the front of the lovely place. "es hermosa," she agreed with a flick of her tail, heading away from the falls. "i want to see what hunting is here." she regarded him with faux sternness. "and we should find a place to settle, si?"
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Yeah… 

His voice was soft, far away, and his eyes were fixated on the waterfalls. It took a few moments for Crowfeather to realize that Silvertongue wanted to hunt. She also suggested that they find somewhere to rest. The shadow blinked and turned his head to her, following in any direction she might take him. 

Do you have any ideas for den sites? Crowfeather imagined she had explored a bit on her first journey there. He hoped she’d show him everything.
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"that depends," and her glassblue eyes deepened with mischief. "do you want to keep sleeping beside me or do you want your own space? i do not mind," silvertongue said airily, stretching her limbs. her gaze wandered around the emerald foliage. "there is a place below the falls with small caves, all connected," she told him, ready to head that way.
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The shadow could feel his skin grow warm at her words. She said that it came down to whether he wished to have a place where he could stay with her, or if he preferred a room for himself. She didn’t seem to mind, either way. Crowfeather found himself flustered, uncertain.

The time he’d spent with Silvertongue had been needed. She was refreshing and sweet to him. She had helped him cross the mountain and journey into the east to a lush paradise tucked away in a green hollow. She had given him a reason to move on, to push forward. The young seer wondered if she would be opposed to a more communal den.

Maybe we could have a bit of both, he answered after some thought. We could find a place that could give others a chance to rest with each other. When I was younger, all the apprentices would sleep in the same den with each other. It was a way to build their bond. I’d like to keep that, in some ways. Crowfeather’s mind bubbled with the possibilities.

Let's go see the caves, he then blurted, tail wagging excitedly.
Qeya River
Vice*
836 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
fade? <3

silvertongue would lead him there. crowfeather's vision was her own, she decided. it could be no more than that. her tail was a gay banner as she trotted, directing them slowly along the path to the communal caves.