Spotted Eagle Mountain And life will always be la vie en rose
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He'd frozen, but when she spoke to him, those muscles that had been so rigid a moment ago began to shake under the sudden push of adrenaline. His mouth was dry, but in their words was an assurance that left his brittle nerves a little room to recover. He shook more, now that he did not need to be ready to flee. His body remembered it- the pain, the starvation, and the constant running. Every trick in the book he'd had to pull to get them off his trail, and now-

now he stood here, facing another victim. Possibly the only one left, aside from himself, who had survived the last rebellion. 

"Bronco," He affirmed. "Colton...Was what I went by, but I'm Bronco. And...You...You're sure?" He felt small, still, terrified that perhaps they were both wrong. If she hadn't seen them since they'd last crossed paths...That would put them perhaps a year or more out of harm's way. "I'm sorry, I...I've been so worried they might find their way here." He admitted.
Messages In This Thread
And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 16, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 20, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - January 30, 2023, 12:37 PM