Spotted Eagle Mountain And life will always be la vie en rose
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He cleared his throat, which felt painful and dry. This long after...There was no way that they'd come here. But if they caught scent of either Alstroemeria or him, surely a search would occur. He felt a bit more insecure knowing that she was even here, living so close nearby. Both of them were high on the list of wolves to be hunted and killed, for what they'd done in their escape attempt. 

She, however, had faith in Germanicus- too much faith, it seemed. 

He flattened his ears and shook his head. "No, not me." He admitted. "It's....Complicated, but I'm sure he's probably warned you, but I'm...I'm not welcome at Mereo." He said. He paused. He wasn't sure if he should tell her anything about Killdeer or Fennec- he'd done everything he could to keep their names and location a secret when he'd been a captive. But Alstroemeria wasn't one of them. She'd been a victim too, just...One who had been used to draw in more victims. 

"My...S-son lives there. I...Had a misunderstanding with Germanicus, when I came to visit Killdeer and...So I'm not welcome. But I visit, around here, about once a month so I at least get to see him without causing any issues at the border." He said. "But I...I think you'll be safe here, since it's...Military."
Messages In This Thread
And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 16, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by Alstroemeria - December 19, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - December 20, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: And life will always be la vie en rose - by RIP Bronco - January 30, 2023, 12:37 PM