Swiftcurrent Creek You know it's not the same as it was
Hushed Willows
1,526 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was a little uncomfortable, being watched wordlessly by the grey-cloaked woman, but Reverie was grateful for her silence. There were already too many things to focus on; she wasn't sure if she could handle both of them talking. The man was doing a fine job of confusing her all by himself anyway. Neither of his questions made much sense to her. She'd never met anyone named Taktuq, no more than she'd met Sanja. How many leaders had Kvarsheim had and lost? How did it end up falling to Gunnar and Bjarna? And why would he think she meant Riverclan?
Yet he'd succeeded in reassuring her. She managed to stifle her tears again and smooth her tone into something a bit calmer when she spoke next. No, I don't know Taktuq. Gunnar and Bjarna lead Kvarsheim, As far as she knew, anyway. Thank you. She added, a little embarrassed by the state they'd found her in now that she felt she was no longer actively in danger.
It's not Riverclan. It's that way, She gestured to the Emberwood. I think they're the ones who... well, there was a woman with a terrible wound, and she asked about Swiftcurrent Creek. Lestan told me about some kind of trouble you'd had with someone, so it made me nervous, and she noticed. She told me to run. Consider it a favor, she'd said. For some reason, Reverie couldn't stop thinking about that.
Messages In This Thread
You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 03, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 03, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 03, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 03, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 03, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 04, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 10, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Reverie - January 10, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - January 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by Akavir - January 25, 2023, 12:08 PM
RE: You know it's not the same as it was - by RIP Moss - February 01, 2023, 02:02 PM