Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Pledged
1,532 Posts
Ooc — xynien
As if he'd read her mind, Phox offered a visit; offered to show her around. The view from up top — that image in particular fascinated her. Reverie found herself wondering often lately what it might be like to fly, and imagined that from all the way up there, she might be able to grasp the feeling. Hopefully not literally; what if she fell! No, she wouldn't think of that.
Oh, I would love that, She breathed, and suddenly felt that she ought to offer something in return. Maybe - you could visit Kvarsheim sometime, too? If you want! Everyone is very kind there, and it's a beautiful place. They have all these huge tall stones... Reverie realized she was getting carried away, and allowed herself to trail off and just look at Phox for a moment. His eyes reminded her of the most vivid sunset — no! She reminded herself of Lestan, again.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM