Swiftcurrent Creek And the thousands of stars come out thousands of times
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Never again; I'll never leave you again. As long as he loved her, as long as she could bring light to the skyline of his eyes; however long that was, that would be her forever. I love you; spoken not in words but in each trailing kiss. She delighted now in tracing the features of Lestan's face, kissing brow and cheekbone and jawline in sweet devotion to every part of him.
You're perfect, Reverie told him in preening teeth behind his ear, wandering carefully down the curve of his throat. And you're mine. In a surge of possessiveness she nipped delicately at his neck and smoothed the fur with a kiss. She wanted to be closer, to let the world fall away until they were nothing but light and air and thought, nothing but their twining souls, and even that would not be enough. She wanted to say the words, but they still wouldn't come; so she wrote her love letter in warmth and gentle touches, and she knew that he would understand.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the thousands of stars come out thousands of times - by Reverie - February 19, 2023, 06:19 PM