Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She missed her mom, @Fennec too. Meerkat could’ve used a confidante and didn’t want to bother @Sialuk too much, what with the new baby. Babies, she corrected herself as she wandered around the base of Moonspear, thinking of @Elentari and her son. Maybe after she wrapped this patrol—which she did in her poor husband’s stead—she should pay the other woman a visit to get her mind off things, at the very least.

Meerkat stopped by to see @Njord and Seal first, making sure they were comfortable and fed. @Orca II wasn’t far, so the councilor decided to go ahead with her plan. When she arrived at the den, she smiled at Sialuk and @Maggak, of course, but gestured toward the other mother, who sprawled on the other side of the ulaq with @Acrux.

Hey, how are you? I was wondering if you could use a break, maybe take a walk with me? Meerkat said to Elentari.

Meerkat glanced at Sialuk again, wondering if she would mind keeping an eye on Acrux for a short while. She doubted it, though one of them could always call @Argent, who she’d passed on her way into the ulaq.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was passing by. Humming a soft little song under his breath. In his maw gifts for new mothers and babies with new little fangs.

He blinked at the number of bodies and deposited his gifts along the Ulaa. A gentle smile to Meerkat.

Hello.
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Sorry this took so long. <3

The Archer had been resting contently, spending quality one on one time with @Acrux. The children were growing fast. She found it hard to get in a good nights sleep these days, but it was all worth it. 

Her muzzle had been burrowed down gently against his tiny chest, where she kissed and tickled him delicately. She could only imagine what stunning young wolves he and Maggak would grow into. How their futures would be shaped. 

A welcome voice...followed by another, pulled her from her affectionate doting. Meerkat had come to visit, and Alaric had just so happened to be close by. Ears splaying, she welcomed them with an affectionate smile. "Oh I would love that!" Being cooped up inside could get old. It would do her good to stretch, and get the latest on Njord and Seal. "Would you like to meet him? Their eyes just opened a few days ago."

Her gaze lingered on Alaric a moment longer. A knowing look on her features. She adored how wonderful he had been with Seal and Orca. Maggak and Acrux were little charmers.
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
fits of laughter and coos erupted from his pudgy figure as mother pressed her maw against him. he lifted paws to clasp against her snout before retracting them to cover his face when the unfamiliar voices echoed outside the ulaq. he remained belly-up for a moment before rolling over, baby blues wide-eyed and curious to the guests that had come to visit them. 

acrux, for the extent of his short life, had been a happy and easy-going baby. and so it was in this nature that he babbled blissfully at the figure of meerkat, face lit with childish glee.
"atkan aleut"
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Hiya, Meerkat said when Alaric drew up alongside her.

Her eyes trailed over the pile of items he sent down on the floor of the ulaq, then lifted to Elentari’s face when she reacted positively to Meerkat’s invitation. She extended one of her own, welcoming both visitors to step inside and properly meet Acrux now that he had hit such an important milestone.

Of course. Hello there, Acrux, Meerkat cooed, padding further into the ulaq to get a better look at him. You favor your mother, she remarked, eyes crinkling warmly as she caught the envoy’s gaze. Take your time. We can head out when you’re ready. Maybe Alaric can keep Acrux, Sialuk and Maggak company when we go?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric grinned and bumped her shoulder. A head dip to Elentari.

When it was requested he stay with the pups and Sialuk he immediately put his large body to the floor with a softly exclaimed. Aaww yea i can.

He waved paws at the babies humming softly.

I'm Alaric! Would you like to hear a story?
Moonspear
Envoy
178 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She beamed at Meerkat's suggestion. If there was ever a wolf more perfect to babysit, it was Alaric. "Thank you, Alaric. I really do appreciate it." She felt bad for the time that was lost between them. So much had been going on in these past couple of months. "I have heard of how wonderful you are with kids. I'm sure Acrux will be delighted with your story."

With that, before she got up to stretch, she placed loving kisses on top of her son's head. Peering down into his deep oceanic eyes, still so innocent. "My brightest star...I will be back soon, I promise. Alaric is good company!" She winked.

On her way out, she brushed close to both Meerkat and Alaric. The Archer, as a open lover with Sialuk and Argent, was anything but shy in expressing herself. Especially when it came to contact. Warmly, she bumped her head against their shoulder, feeling blessed to have such a tight knit, social group of wolves at her side.

"So, where shall we head? Perhaps a little further up the mountain to enjoy the views?" She asked, feeling at ease in the company of another, more experienced mother. Meerkat was an interesting wolf to her. She was well known and respected. There was much about her Elentari felt she liked already.
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
acrux can be skipped going forward, it can be assumed he will be listening to alaric's story

oblivious to the words exchanged between adults, acrux simply watched, wide-eyed and happy. he babbled when mother placed kisses atop his head, and cooed when alaric waved his paws. content as a child ever would be, he wiggled himself near to sialuk and maggak as the pair of women left for their walk.

like a child tucked in and awaiting their bedtime story, acrux snuggled in tight to his family and eagarly awaited the tale alaric would share.
"atkan aleut"
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It wasn’t long before Elentari kissed her son goodbye, leaving him in good hands as she sidled up alongside Meerkat. The Councilor smiled at her touch, pale tail fanning the air, and slowly turned to pad back outside the family’s ulaq.

Sounds perfect, Meerkat replied, seeing no reason to disagree with her pack mate’s preference. And don’t forget the fresh air. Cute as they are at that age, the smells just won’t quit, she quipped, nudging Elentari in invitation to lead the way wherever she wished.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric began a soft spoken voice.

Let me tell you a story about a little fairy who helped a little wolf sleep. Shall we?

He motioned as if he were a little restless wolf moving on and on. There once was a little wolf who was so tired.

He yawned and stretched and pouted. But he couldn't go to sleep. He tried everything mama had told him counting and singing, but nothing would work.

The little wolf was just about to give up when a little light came winking towards him. Now he had no idea what to make of the little bright wolf that hovered over him with gossamer wings and big big eyes. alaric mimicked a little boy looking up a fairy flying all around.

she said "little boy wolf,heavens you look so tired. We'll fix that with a trip to dream town!"

Alaric clapped his paws together and mimicked excitement.

The fairy said you follow me through milky way mountain and pass purple haze hills and We'll make it just in time to watch the clouds dancing!

Alaric drew pictures in the cavern floor with claw. A smile on his face. Falsetto voice for the fairies voice.

so little boy wolf did. They went past mily mountain where mothers milk flowed fast and hearty. There was purple hill covered in pretty flowers. Where little wolf could play.

Alaric moved about as if playing but always making sure to tickle the little pups heads as he continued.

Fairy called out come little wolf come come. And when they arrived imagine their surprise to see the clouds in the sky dancing.

Alaric hummed a soft lullaby then slowly making thr movements for rocking clouds. and there little wolf finally fell asleep and when he woke up he told his mama all about it.

a cross between my own thoughts and a little story called sleepytown. Its quick I'll edit if it doesn't make sense. Mobile and all that that.