Swiftcurrent Creek And i just want to be alone
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette nodded sympathetically. She understood the feeling. Especially when she didn't know where her own kids were. The female also knew that if they wanted to be found they would be. She hoped maybe one day Thyme would show up. She hoped he was happy.

"Not a fan of talking about yourself shouldn't mean you should be negative about yourself," she told him. "Perhaps I am too forward. But I just noticed it in this conversation we were having," she admitted with a soft shrug. She also wasn't a fan of herself, she had come a long way to accept her scars. But she didn't talk herself down, tried not to.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric was bothered by the fact that kids went missing all the time on their own adventures. How did the oarents not worry half to death over it. Sure most of em were near whole ass adults, but still.

He really hadn't noticed. He supposed it was something he got from his dad.  

You're not forward. You're just fine.  he gave a firm nod.

He worked over her words and wrinkled his maw. I'll work on it and you call me out. I'll break the habit if i can.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette offered Arric a smile when he told her that she wasn't too forward. She was glad because if she was then she would hold her opinions more to herself. "Alright, otherwise, just tell me," she commented. Perhaps because they were having such an open conversation she felt more inclined to be open with him in return. She just saw him so differently as he saw himself.

She grinned. "Alright. I like that," she hummed. She looked ahead. "So how long does it take you to patrol and mark the borders like this?," she asked. She felt that they hadn't gone that quickly but that might also be because they were chatting and walking.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He nodded. Arric doubted he'd ever tell her she was too forward. Frankly he preferred the blunt in your face approach. It was why him and Akavir worked as best buddies. They pulled 0 shit.

He grinned. Usually quicker if I'm not bullshitting or taking smaller steps so short legs can keep up.

He was teasing absolutely. It was evident in the wrinkle in his maw and the bright blue eyes lit up with amusement. Not to mention the shit eating grin.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had to chuckle a little, it wasn't what she meant but he seemed to not mind that he had to go at a slower pace. "At least at slower pace you have more fun," she reasoned with him, on a same playful tone. She tried to keep up as much as possible but he would always be slower with her.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric chuckled and nodded his head. That is certainly true.

Muzzle down he nudged her shoulder. I have had fun by the way. And you have cured me of the funk I was in. All kinds of a good healer you are yea.

He looked around, running shoulders agains trees, paws scraping along the ground.

But to answer you. It usually only takes me part of the morning. Then I do some hunting or fishing, then meditation if I don't do that in the morning and then another border round at night before i head to bed.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette shot him a bigger and warmer smile, especially when he mentioned that she helped him. She was super excited and glad to hear that. "Well, thank you. Sometimes company can do a lot," she hummed. She had fun as well, and it was nice to have an actual conversation.

"Thank you for keeping us save and that you are so vigilant," she offered. "I had fun too, very different from what I normally do," she smiled. "Though I think I should get back soon to my own duties," she admitted to him. "If you want a slower border patrol but more fun you can always call me," she offered.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
last from me since they have a new one <3

Welcome.

She wasn't wrong and Arric was a rather social wolf all things considered. Perhaps that was his problem. Not enough intersction lately.

He shrugged. There are precious things in the creek. Illmake sure they stay safe.

And there were. Those he cared about were in there and he would do what he could to keep them safe.