Swiftcurrent Creek Is this love?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing

Arlette felt a little bashful. "Everyone has their strengths," she returned to him. "Though I guess me not being a dick is one of them?," she chuckled. She kind of found it cute when Arric would swear. Not sure why she felt that way.

"You did?," she asked, surprised. "Oh really? Oh," she was surprised at that. Well, in that case. She couldn't help but have a big grin when he admitted he had fallen hard. She was such a sucker for that. "What did Akavir say?"
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Blue eyes lit up with mirth as she swore. It was so unusual for her and gods. She was adorable. He felt his breath stutter for a minute. A small chuff of laughter as he gave his head a gentle shake.

Definitely not a dick. god there were so many jokes he could nake. And he just didn't because she was a lady damnett and should be treated as such.

He was cool with it. Said if it was what I wanted he could see it.

A tilt of his ear forward and bashful grin. He was glad she was pleased and if he could make her smile like that. It was worth it.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette grinned back at him. "Then you might have been gay," she teased him with a chuckle. Arlette dipped her head then. "Alright, then I will stand by your side in rank," she smiled at Arric. She figured with the approval of Arric and Akavir she could do it. She would try her best, she would always try to do that. Hopefully this would be the last of their fights, but seeing that Cygnet might cause a little bit more trouble she just hoped it wouldn't escalate.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric chuckled more amused than he should be, because he was about to rock her socks with some knowledge.

That would be alright.

He took a small breath, he'd never been ashamed of his sexuality, but now he was wondering how she'd take it.

I'm not straight, Arlette.

A shrug of large shoulders. I like personalities not genders.

You'll make an awesome Beta. Uh that is if my current confession didn't just scare the eveloving shit out of ya.

Wondering look in blue eyes.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was a little surprised to hear it, but then that surprise turned into the biggest smile. "Wow, that is such a big compliment," she hummed, tail wagging. She honestly meant it, there was no disgust or anything. She never really heard of a wolf that loved like that but it meant so much more to her. Since that meant he truly loved her, and her as a wolf. She was touched by it.

She gently shook her head. "Not at all. I am glad you told me. I love you," she hummed.

"I will do my best, as always," she smiled. She stepped closer and placed a lick on his cheek.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
981 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
She took it, well. He felt his shoulders relax and the air he had been holding left him on an exhale. Wow he hadn't realized how keyed up he was. 

Her next words froze him though and god the giddiness that started at his toes and worked its way up. It was paramount. If he were a human he absolutely probably would have pumped a fist.

I love you too.

A lick to his cheek and he returned in kind. And ran his muzzle along a silky ear, across crown of head.

To think he'd been scared to death that she'd leave him and instead they'd made it all official and dropped the big three words. He didn't think his heart could take much more excitement today. He was honestly afraid it would pound out if his chest.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette felt giddy with those words being said back. She leaned into him. Arlette was not one to stay mad for long, clearly. She had wanted to give him a hard time longer but... no, this was actually way better. Instead of being petty she forgave him and they continue with this. This was way better and they could continue from here. now the next thing to tackle was Cygnet. That was a whole struggle on its own.

- fin -