Two Eyes Cenote her infinite variety: other women cloy
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
attn @Eset !!! backdated to after wedding night. . .. . . . pre honeymoon !!

Toula was taken to the baths, utterly silent along the way. so many thoughts filled her that she did not know which to first get out, but it was clear that there was some new sort of change within her, a new appetite that knew no end. Rashepses had awoken this within her, and now, she felt she could see the world in entirely different shades. 
at present, each shade was vibrant and beautiful. life had newly learned meanings, and Toula craved more, thinking on how much she had not known... did not know! this part of life seemed to be too little spoken of, but Toula was happy for its mystery and its unveiling. 
words came to mind at last, as her shoulders were massaged and soaped. the scent of her husband would be one difficult to remove this day, and perhaps for naught given where they two would end up in so short a time, but it was ritual and to be near Eset... to be able to speak with her on such matters... 
giddily, she turned to her Hebsut. girl-Pharaoh still, until her second year, but very nearly a woman... and she felt every bit of one now! Eset, she says with a small smile, I think I am in trouble! but her tone was playful, and her growing smile revealed there was no real truth in those words. it is like when I was a child; I loved honey, I needed a little of it, with every meal and with every dessert. and now, she whispers to maintain a sense of decorum, now it is Rashepses! she threw her head up as she laughed full-heartedly, water splashing some from the gesture. 
but then came a fear that was true: ...will he tire of me? of this? because she did not think she ever could! and still, her appetite for honey was the same.