Changing character
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
so my character @Monty had only 4 posts
they use They pronouns but biologically a female
would it be too late to just change their gender to male???
not a cm so i may be wrong but as long as it hasn't been referenced in any posts i think its okay? i looked over their one thread & it doesnt seem like it was mentioned at all so you may be able to. but again im not a cm, they may feel otherwise!
common || « french »
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
AFAIK you can change the gender details however you want, otherwise you'd not be able to edit it on the profile screen. Especially since they're a trans character, you can change it whenever you want / if the toon identifies differently at another time.
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
@Ibis
I was hoping I could change them biologically, so they could be good for breeding season.
so thought to ask if it was possible! since they're still fresh and gender has been referred as they.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
This is something the CMs would need to look at in a case by case basis, since we generally do not allow retconning. If it was not referenced ICly, given the low post count and the fact the character was not established ICly, in this case I would say that it is okay — provided it absolutely does not break continuity for any character that you threaded with. If it does break continuity (IE it has been referenced IC Monty is/was a female) then I would advise making a new character with that name.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away