Northstar Vale home is wherever i'm with you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His thoughts felt darkened at the realization his brother was departing perhaps at a time they needed him most—but Akavir would never guilt him into staying. Not when he knew it would mean the world to both Constantine and Durnehviir. He couldn’t deny them that.

He rumbled softly—a gentle sigh as he leaned closer to Ibis’s touch. Most of their relationship was physical—and he longed to steal some alone time with her. When the girls were older, perhaps… even better, if they could find a place they felt safe with their family.

“I didn’t see anything. I was just about to enter the clearing when I overhead some disturbing things… Takeshi’s reign wasn’t taken well. There was a fight from what I could tell, and members were kicked out of the pack. Reiko…didn’t try to do anything.”

He chuffed softly, his gaze lingering from the girls to the sky, hoping Ibis wasn’t disappointed he withheld this from her. “I didn’t tell you because you were already so tired and worried about the girls… I didn’t want to give you any more anxiety. That’s why Viinturuth and I haven’t been far from you or the girls.”

He paused. Looking to her now, one ear flickering to the sound of crunching bone as the girls continued to explore the fallen deer. “I’m sorry. I just… I think we should leave. Take the girls where we can be sure they’re safe. Where you’re safe. Away from the Emperor. Away from Reiko's sister.”
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 06:11 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 24, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 24, 2020, 04:15 PM