Lake Rodney I call you now to tell you I'm thinking of you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
phone post
Without his brothers fortitude against him, with eyes of merlot seeking him with disbelief, Akavir could feel himself crumple for a moment. Only a moment, he would tell himself, and he slid down to the muddied ground, raven fur swimming in a puddle far too deep and eyes lifeless at the chest of his brother, unwilling to see the ache that would reflect on his gaze. The two had been close.

It would be with a soft but steady voice that Akavir would relay everything he knew—his near drowning when searching for Arielle, his separation and journey back to his family, Lilitu, gone before he had arrived. Their unknown whereabouts had shredded him. The final nail in his coffin, when he had returned and Ibis had delivered an unknown mans pups. 

Their separation. Had it been divorce? Merely a break? He had never known. And then her death. No signs of violence. She had simply looked like she had fallen asleep.

It was then he let the silence take over, his ears to the wind and his eyes finally looking to his littermate. Finally, his tongue found the common words once more. Gone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I call you now to tell you I'm thinking of you. - by Akavir - August 05, 2021, 02:43 PM