Swiftcurrent Creek Keep it cool; what's the name of this club?
1,550 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She was soothed by his words, but only so much. That he had made the threat at all was unforgivable — but by now that was nothing new to Reverie, by now it was only one more crack in the shattered glass of her fragile heart, which even now belonged to him. Still she reached for him, wanting now to draw him close, to press Blossom between them and lose herself in the warmth of the two who were most precious to her.
That's what I'm afraid of, She whispered to him, her paw trembling against his. I can't lose you, either of you. What is in me - it's in her too. And you - you and I - I thought once that we were soulmates, but it's more than that.
Last time - when I bled like this before, you left, and I wanted it to be different this time, The blood continued to flow, pooling slightly now. Reverie felt something rising within herself, something bright and stinging with so much heat; she fought to continue. I didn't mean to upset you, Lestan, I only meant to talk to you - because we can't keep making decisions without talking to each other. But you have to understand, I -
Reverie looked now to the blood pooling beneath her. I hear them all the time. Whispers. Threats. Small gods - And now she shuddered. I can't let them take her. I can't let you die.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep it cool; what's the name of this club? - by Reverie - April 16, 2023, 05:00 PM