Swiftcurrent Creek Is there a line that we could just go cross?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Viinturuth played the question off—Akavir, though, was reminded of the days uncle Viinturuth had spent with the girls. The way he had doted upon them, not only as a protective guardian, but a loving uncle as well.

“Yeah,” he answered with fondness pulling at the smile that curled his lips. “I do.”

But the conversation for now could drift—his eyes lifting to the sky as he considered the moment. There was of course far more things to tell his brother, but for now, he simply remained content in the ivory wolf’s company. “If you stay for dinner, I’ll even tell you about my terrible luck at love and the strange triangle I found myself in.” He paused—was it a triangle if he was the fourth? Or did he only count the she-wolves? “Maybe it’s a square?” He shrugged. "I can also tell you about the rogue cowboy group that tried to take the creek from us, but my Beta and I beat the shit out of them."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a line that we could just go cross? - by Akavir - August 08, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Is there a line that we could just go cross? - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 02:00 PM