Hushed Willows she smoked me whole and blows out Os
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Day by day she regained her strength, and with it a sense of restlessness. Reverie was unused to complacency. It felt oddly like rotting. But she tried to be good; she tried to stay by her husband and rest as she knew she needed to.

Today, though, she'd talked @Boone into taking a walk with her. Just a quick loop through the marsh and the pine forest, she'd promised him. They were still recovering, both of them, and some fresh air would do them good. Spring can't come fast enough, Reverie complained as they approached the northern border, tucking herself against Boone's flank to shelter from the wind. I'm not a cold weather wolf!

She might have said more, but a strange scent carried in on the breeze just then. Reverie stiffened, steps slowing to a halt, and shot a glance at her husband. She knew she was in no state to be taking border calls — but neither was he. So she let out a breath and pressed ahead, deciding that they would do this together, as with so many other things.

Hello? She called out softly when she laid eyes on the wolf at the borders. He was a small, skinny thing; not much of a threat, but Reverie was wary nonetheless. She kept close to Boone. Though, the stranger did have pretty eyes...
Messages In This Thread
she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - January 24, 2024, 11:12 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - January 31, 2024, 03:23 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Reverie - February 08, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: she smoked me whole and blows out Os - by Abel - February 15, 2024, 09:02 PM