Hushed Willows I'm ready to leave it, I'll go when I feel it
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His daughter moved at a pace that surprised him as she carved a path of reluctance and hesitation. Whether this stemmed from regret simply for agreeing to return to the creek, or because she did not wish to confront Reverie, he did not know—but what he could see in this very moment was a certain glimpse within the heart of the girl: and that was that she was afraid to disappoint others.

While Mae would steal a glance to him before entering the new mother’s den—Akavir was not so quick to trail after her there. He lingered as a presence just outside the den—Reverie’s olive branch might have been extended for Mae’s benefit, he still was not keen on invading her personal space… Particularly when she was nursing newborns.

Still, he heard Mae’s words—and dipping his own head down, caught only a panicked look from her as she searched for him—and taking only a single step forward and giving her a quiet nod of encouragement, he remained outside still—here, for her, but unable to speak for her in this very moment.
Messages In This Thread
I'm ready to leave it, I'll go when I feel it - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: I'm ready to leave it, I'll go when I feel it - by Akavir - March 29, 2024, 01:39 PM