Swiftcurrent Creek I lied I'm not picking a thread title
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The unknown man offered a greeting that would have been more appropriate when one hadn’t been caught traipsing around their neighbors land, perhaps—Akavir’s attention drifting over to the coywolf—grey, bright eyes. Chipper fellow.

Unlike the dark cloud of the proclaimed 'sad man.'

Arric shifted beside him—a sideways glance to his companion revealing he was simply studying the scenario before him—maybe he, too, noticed the way Reverie practically quaked into her companion at the first sight of them?

No, probably just him—he had that effect on her, it seemed. She began to stumble over some words—earning a blink from the man who felt far more relief than he should when she simply got to the point.

What could have been so pressing that she had deemed it a good idea for her and her… friend—lover?—to come into their lands? Even when Mae had been blinded and with infection he hadn’t dared press into her lands.

He had respected them.

But here they were. She mentioned someone she trusted attacking her—his eyes glanced in the direction of the man—would she protect him if it was him? He felt his teeth press tightly together—and now, after said attack, allegedly they were… feeling safe enough to go back home?

“And you’re okay now?” Seeking clarity—suspicion edging his gaze as he looked between them both. She had fled here—and this guy had followed her… and now they were cool.

He was reminded of the accusations of the swamp witch—Reverie’s fear of her one moment, and then the next moment she would be carrying around a baby Blossom, right along the borders… He exhaled.
Messages In This Thread
I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 07, 2024, 06:32 PM