Swiftcurrent Creek I lied I'm not picking a thread title
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
995 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her companion kept stealing glances toward her—both seemed entirely uncertain. He didn’t seem as shaken as Reverie—Akavir’s only assumption was that the man had not been present when whatever attack that happened had occurred.

Reverie continued stumbling over her words—if he could, he would have pinched the bridge of his nose. Instead, as Arric took a moment to talk quietly, Akavir found himself glancing heavenward, as if asking for strength.

“Reverie,” he began, an exhale given, frustration burning in his gaze as he looked back to her. It would seem she would always be defensive around him. “I’m asking if you’re okay because I can’t help you if you don’t tell me anything.” If she was expecting him to coddle her there was no need—the man beside her seemed to be doing so. If she didn’t trust him enough to even tell him—why was she here in the first place?

There were no details given—if her attacker was a man. A woman. But Arric wasn’t wrong—maybe Arlette’s softness would be far better in this situation.
Messages In This Thread
I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 05:00 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 07, 2024, 06:32 PM