Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dating pre-Saghani thread, which will be the most recent thread once its archived as it's so monumental >_>

Hydra worked upon her tracking skills. She had noted a herd skirting Moonspears borders, and alongside @Lyra and @Alya they struck out beyond the borders to follow it. As Alya was a scout Hydra knew she would memorize and know the uses of each land... and perhaps, more than that, know of the herds mentality on different terrain. Hydra simply assumed her sister did know these things; Alya, she felt, was quite bright and insightful. Lyra lurked on her left, behind her shoulder, and had a good nose for herbs and things the herd particularly liked to eat... which was useful. They found much of it missing, and the herd had moved on from where they had searched in the Altar of Twilight. 

Once they arrived to Bramblepoint, Hydra gestured in either direction. We'll split up and cover more ground that way. Double back when the moon is at its peak, which would be in some odd hours. They knew to call if they were needed. There was a concentration of other scents here, too, but none that bespoke a claim (yet). Still, just in case, Hydra skirted the edge of the woods, her glacial eyes peering into its depths as her nose hovered over the earth.
Messages In This Thread
I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 04, 2017, 02:42 PM