Moonspear breathe in sorrow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail waved as Lyra spoke to the rock. She named it after their late sister, which was a bit odd but whatever the hell made Lyra feel better worked for Hydra. And thinking of all the star stories they had heard, mythical and otherwise, who knew? She tilted her head and said, maybe a little bit of Galaxy is in there. Like, a bit of her went into that star and she still wanted to be with us, she could be a little creative, realistic though she was. But she certainly wouldn't pretend that the dead were with them. Pieces of them always would be but not to the crazy extent that some might think. 

Her sisters words caused her to frown. Morbidly, Hydra said, well, she is, but you can't survive that when you're that small. If Korei hadn't... she grit her teeth. She hadn't been there, but the events had been told to them (vaguely or otherwise) readily enough to avoid an incident like that ever occuring again. I know you're sad, but mom and dad need our help. We have to be there for them and make sure what happened will never happen again, perhaps by keeping Korei away from the other ones. Certainly by keeping an eye on them.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
breathe in sorrow - by Lyra - July 10, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: breathe in sorrow - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: breathe in sorrow - by Lyra - July 10, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: breathe in sorrow - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: breathe in sorrow - by Lyra - July 28, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: breathe in sorrow - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 11:19 AM