Moonspear three-headed menace
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
@Lyra !!! @Alya too if u want ; set a bit after the liffey/rannoch thread

Her sisters needed to calm down. Even she was irate with Alya's outburst, and when they were far enough away to be heard, Hydra hissed: never let the enemy know the way you feel, before she ranged away. After she herself had some time to think, Hydra sought out Lyra in particular: she knew her sisters heart was wounded, she felt it too, herself. This battle they faced, in their own home, would be a long and arduous one. She felt that perhaps Alya would know it was time to reconvene; such things did not need to be spoken. She sensed Lyra, and soon enough Hydra saw her. 

I know what you're thinking, she breathed, nosing her sister's cheek adoringly, but you cannot abandon your duty, Lyra. We have saved him; we will not abandon him. He will come to see that it is you who is better suited for him, she hummed, knowing these words would comfort her twin, not the girl who runs from wolverines. She snorted at that, her ears flicking as she lifted her head and laughed a little. Hydra didn't not like Liffey, truth be told, but when it came between the girl and her sisters... well...
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
three-headed menace - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: three-headed menace - by Alya - September 27, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: three-headed menace - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: three-headed menace - by Hydra - October 14, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: three-headed menace - by Alya - October 15, 2017, 10:48 PM
RE: three-headed menace - by Lyra - November 13, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: three-headed menace - by Hydra - December 22, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: three-headed menace - by Alya - December 28, 2017, 01:09 AM
RE: three-headed menace - by Lyra - December 28, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: three-headed menace - by Hydra - December 28, 2017, 11:47 PM