Fox's Glade i wanna fall through the stars
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He accepts her offer swiftly, much to her pleasure. And here, they would make up for lost time, so she hoped. As he moves, so too does she, beginning to walk and brushing her nose against the earth. Nothing to reveal anything to her about the wolf she sought, but plenty of information gained about those that had recently passed through. Nothing of true note, and nothing worth remarking about or committing to memory. 

Hydra's ears cup backward as he asks about her sister. She is a scout, she informed him. We knew she would be traveling. Something may have happened, Hydra shares, open with him as she is distracted by the task at hand. She is not hard to miss. She looks precisely like me... and Lyra, her gaze turns back to him, tail waving. You will meet her soon. She is a healer, largely self-taught. Still, she has repaired a broken leg... as well as one can be repaired, I suppose, he would have a limp for the rest of his life, apparently, but Hydra herself, as she thought of it, had never seen it. Perhaps because one is blind to the faults of those that they love. As she remembered Gannet, he was ever in good health. From what Hydra knew of such an injury, it could prove to be fatal if it did not heal well. One could not hunt then. Or defend themselves as well as they could.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 17, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 18, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 19, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 20, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:38 PM