Otter Creek with her sharp teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
LIFE EATED ME TOO. I WILL BE QUICK NOW!

I am glad to hear that, she admits. Transition periods for others could be rough, but Hydra herself was always eager to see her subordinates truly immerse themselves in the pack. She was certain that once he gained confidence upon the terrain, he could do that... and since he had the experience, she did not think it would take him too long. 

He spoke of his sister then, and she nodded. That was kind of her to do. It sounded as though your previous leader simply... abandoned them. I am grateful for his decision to take in Alya, though, and evidently, Alya had repaid his favor in her participation. He had disappeared before she could ever know his face to thank him for herself. Her eyes shifted to Sebastian. I hope to be able to meet her someday, she said in earnest. Through Sebastian, she and this other she-wolf were family, were they not? And at his thoughtful words, Hydra smiled. It is good, to be surrounded by wolves who care for you. Who will keep you safe, and stand by your side. Their family was a close-knit one, and one she was sure Sebastian would integrate himself in well should he wish to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - October 29, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - November 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 10:19 PM