Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was difficult not to smile in turn toward him, and a slight one seemed to tug at the corners of her lips as he agreed aloud. It had never been a thought she permitted before, but it came sometimes unbidden and was banished. Here and now, she let it stay, and heard it for once in its entirety: she had missed him. Terance had been her greatest of friends, once. To not believe that had been real was difficult, but she had accepted it long ago. His efforts for reparation had been real, and not without some effort on his own behalf, and she had to wonder about all she had come to think in regard to him—

Another day, another time. This was enough, for now. 

His warning was heard, and Hydra frowned. She, too, despised bears; she had felled the one that had stolen Galaxy. Robbed it of its last breath. If another threatened her family, she supposed she would seek to do the same thing; she wondered how it looked, if Rannoch had touched it at all before his head hit the ground. She doubted it. We will look out for it, she said with a nod. 

I should head back, she said after a beat, looking over her shoulder. But she soon shifted her attention back to him. I am glad you came, Hydra admitted, her voice not at all tentative as she spoke the truth, before she departed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM