Moonspear know the bars are closing, but I hope you're still out
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard him, but did not indicate such. She was used to Arcturus behaving as another shadow; he could never replace Alya, but it was a comfort to know he was there. To know he might strike as she would, and to know she could call upon him when needed. Hydra knew of her sisters relationship with the soft Nikai, and imagined her time away might soften her own heart... but Hydra would never deny Alya of becoming who she wished to. Hydra would love her, always—and love her fiercely. Time apart could never change that. She was old enough to understand, and though she was one of the most selfish wolves the Teekon had come to know, for her sisters, she felt she showed the capability to be selfless. 

She continued forward, nose tracing the earth. The scent had grown thicker, and Hydra paused for a moment. At last, she looks over her shoulder, eyes seeking the vibrant yellow of her younger brother to invite him beside her. If there was a warren, she supposed his teeth could help her cause.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: know the bars are closing, but I hope you're still out - by Hydra - March 23, 2019, 11:42 AM