Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Whether they be here or anywhere else, he was like to be subject to these tests; in this Wilderness, as in any other, she loved Charon. She could not help but desire his approval. The difference was the length of time in which he might need to endure it. She did not think Dirge had too much to fret over; he was a good man, a smart one, too. Noting his silence on the matter, Hydra shifted a measure to be nearer to him. His heart is not too difficult to melt, stony though it can seem. Feeding his ego should do the trick, she spoke, entirely unaware of just how similar she and him were in this realm. 

Hydra snickered at his words. Did you? I was not so certain, she teased, moseying even nearer to him. When he presented her with her favorite of expressions, Hydra offered him a scandalous look of her own, tail swaying some behind her. When you look at me like that, you make it difficult to think of much else beyond what we have been doing, came her flirtatious words, ears flicking atop her crown as her smile became all the more suggestive in what, precisely, was on her mind.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 29, 2019, 09:27 PM