Moonspear so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra turned to look at her brother, as of yet unaware of the news, when she heard his approach. She and her parents had discussed Revui's promotion the moment his goals had been set. Hydra desired to see it be so. He and Arcturus were her pride and joy, and she trusted them both—

It was a place she desired the both of them to be in. Brute force and intelligence, side-by-side. 

It was not at all difficult to sense his unease, and when he spoke Hydra knew why this was. She blinked at her brother, and shook her head. No, Revui, I am healthy. She did not think he would go so low as to speak against her again. It is an insult. He means to try and convince you that I am irrational, and not of sound mind. She was honest, and frank with him. Hydra's displeasure was evident, and she wondered if he might be sharing such thoughts with more than one brother. 

And she was insulted. 

Wondering what her brother had learned from her more tactical lessons, Hydra asked of him: why do you think he would do so?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so be prepared for a chance of a lifetime; be prepared for sensational news - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 06:18 PM