Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
  u h hh   hh an i OOP. i thought i responded to this!!! gna throw a fader on this pupperooni

She was glad to hear his words. It would be one thing if they came to earn it, but another thing if they simply expected it and worked not at all for it. If that was so, they had much in common with their dam. Hydra listens on to Terance, and understands his point made. He had come here for one thing and been suggested another, but it was an appealing idea... and he had more to gain from it than the suggestion he had come to her with, she felt. He spoke of not being fond of the idea of settling where she might not be, but at least they could be closer. There need not be any power struggle between herself and Arbiter, who sounded to be a strong woman. The point of her own title was simply for formalities sake, but she intended for them to be equals... except in the event of war, or else any other struggle that needed one to be looked toward. Three, in those times, could be chaotic. 

And why her as the Queen? For her experience, and years in her role as a leader. It was both an inherent thing for Hydra, and also, learned. She was born for it, but Hydra stood where she stood now not because she was idle. A blend of Charon and Amekaze both, leadership was in her blood and her bones both. Her grandparents before her led, too; she had heard stories of the strong but gentle Thistle Cloud, and the fierce Viking, Ragnar. Amekaze, too; Yuurei, and Makyo—whose own reputations Hydra had heard told in stories as well. Moonspear had always been a place of stability; even the leaving of Rannoch and his fellows had not changed that. They still stood, and Hydra would work hard to make sure that they ever would. Moonspear had stood for years; Hydra would see it stand for many more, if she could help it. 

The children within her own belly stirred; Hydra, cognizant suddenly of her hunger, nodded to her friend. I look forward to meeting your family, she drawled in earnest. He had more children now, though these there was no sadness for from him which was a good thing. She could recall Seabreeze had left with his firstborns, and how difficult that had been for him. She hoped that this time around, now that all was well between them, things would be better for her companion. That Rannoch led with the Redhawks, here and now, went over her head (but would likely be recalled at some later point); her brain, now, was for but one thing... food. You should get back home; your family is surely missing you, she hummed, polite. I will see you off. And then she could devote herself to the task of finding something to eat.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM