Moonspear love the child
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yes, you may have mentioned that, she thought she recalled, but motherhood was an exhausting venture. Perhaps he had not and she was thinking wrongly, but she was too tired to think too hard on it here and now. It was something of a tribute to Arcturus, and Dirge, that name. Their words held weight to her. If she had been told, it would make all the more sense how the name came forth from her own lips. And if she had not, well, some things were simply meant. 

Her own nose reached to meet his own, and she sighed contently. She had thought so, too. Hydra humored him with stories of them; though he could not yet see them, she would let him know them as best she could. Atlas seems to be the most inquisitive of them already. Atlas the bold, she quipped. And Antares does not like to be disturbed when busy sleeping or feeding. He will growl when displeased, I think he will be fierce, perhaps. Antares the fearsome, Hydra retold Dirge of Atlas desiring to explore the world but a few feet beyond her belly, as that was all he could reach, with an amused light in her eye. Osiris is the hungriest of them. When I wake, he feeds. And when I rest, he feeds; it is as though he has never eaten. He is only fussy when Vega or his brothers get in the way of his meals, Hydra watched him, her mate, as she went onto their daughter. And Vega is perhaps the most quiet of them. She likes to scale her brothers, and myself if not them. She may have a taste for adventure, Hydra imagined, tilting her head.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
love the child - by Hydra - July 07, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: love the child - by Dirge - July 09, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: love the child - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: love the child - by Dirge - July 25, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: love the child - by Hydra - July 29, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: love the child - by Dirge - July 29, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: love the child - by Hydra - July 29, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: love the child - by Dirge - July 29, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: love the child - by Hydra - July 31, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: love the child - by Dirge - July 31, 2019, 08:38 PM