Moonspear oathkeeper
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Andraste @Atlas @Osiris @Vega @Antares and dated prior to her injury. First bit backdated before her arrival! no snow @ location and meant to be in the lower portion of msp~~ heh [@Dirge welcome naturally]

Days before the woman's arrival, Hydra gathered her children to her. She told them, we will be receiving a visitor soon. I want to teach you of how to spot weakness in others, she hummed to them. Some tells are evident; I will show you how to see them. Some are not. Sometimes, these weaknesses are not what they seem. A wolf can learn what their own shortcomings are, and expect for you to seek them first, she informed, ears leaning forward. There is much for you to learn, children, and this wolf does not look to be a skilled fighter herself—though perhaps we will find that her own looks are deceiving, she left the answer to that a cliff-hanger, a small grin forming upon her lips.

Aurewen had arrived, and this was the day Hydra led four curious cubs in tow. Her strides accomodated their own, and she guided them as they needed. She picked a path that was easy enough for them to traverse, but intentionally had only the most minor of obstacles. Hydra wondered if Atlas recalled to look where to step; she pondered if the others had listened that day, as they ought to of, or if they would learn to look where they stepped later than she... although was sure she had said it more than once.

Hydra stopped only when she arrived to the sprawling meadow nestled in the lower reach of Moonspear, none too far from the rendezvous sight. In the distance was the dull roar of the falls they harbored, and Hydra shook out her furs and stretched. They were early, and Hydra waited for any signs of the she-wolfs approach.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
oathkeeper - by Hydra - September 12, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Atlas - September 12, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vega - September 15, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Andraste - September 19, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Atlas - September 20, 2019, 02:34 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by Antares - September 22, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vega - September 25, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by Andraste - September 26, 2019, 05:53 PM