Moonspear ausländer
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The trembles had effected Moonspear, but perhaps to a less severe degree than other landmarks experienced; still, it was enough to unnerve. Hydra kept her children closer for it; she knew in her own bones that such a thing did not bode well, and instinctively she could not help but feel unsettled. It meant there were always eyes upon them, and for the most part those eyes were her own. At present, though, @Dirge was with them while Hydra patrolled; she sought the wolf the injured woman had wished to care for her while she recovered, knowing his arrival must be imminent. 

She saw him lingering upon her border, silent and brooding; were it not for her own keen eye, her gaze might have passed over him, he seemed so a part of the rocky landscape that surrounded him... even down to his present stillness. The Queen's path shifted as she observed him; he was large, larger than she (and Hydra was by no means a petite woman... though neither was she as big a wolf as her father), and the closer she came the more she was able to take in. Her sharp eye did not miss the wounds they could detect, though they did not hold fast to these visible marks—now she looked to his face, ears erect and plume positioned over her hindquarters as she greeted him: Mahler, I presume? and, without giving him time to guess at who she might be, she introduced herself: I am Hydra, Moonspear's Queen. Did you travel far, to be here? She inquired, wondering what lengths he had gone through to arrive here and now. Hydra wondered, too, if he had felt the earth stir as Moonspear had.

More than that, though, if he were to come into her home, she wanted to be certain he understood the boundaries she demanded. Best to see what sort of manner of a man was before her, first; she was not so foolish as to immediately invite him past her proverbial gates without making some assessment of his character.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 17, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 17, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 21, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - September 30, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: ausländer - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: ausländer - by Hydra - October 16, 2019, 08:58 PM