Wapun Meadow No Admittance (Except on party business!)
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick woke to the clicking of the creature’s beak.
all of him ached — the boy blinked muzzily, thirst tightening as the events of the day prior flooded back.
indra; dead.
he had lain beside her beneath twilight and nightfall, and they both were dusted in a gentle covering of snow.
that clicking again.
merrick glanced across his mother’s lifeless form
she was not dead could not be
and his copperlight stare alighted on the massive, filthy form of a carrion-bird come down to pick over indra.
”get away, you fucking bastard!” merrick snapped, lunging toward the vulture with a harsh gape of his jaws.
he had killed her
she had deserved it!
but he would not allow her to be consumed. not in this way.
Messages In This Thread
No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 02, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 02, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 04, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Cadaver - October 08, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: No Admittance (Except on party business!) - by Merrick - October 15, 2019, 01:07 PM