Cassiopeia's View Slow me down two seconds
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He permitted her near, and Hydra would heed him when it seemed she had drawn too near with defensively bared fangs herself (though not at all affronted, and even understanding, because of it, and so for that she would withdraw a measure); what she had learned was that he had not come by any herds as of late himself, at least not nearby that she could tell. Since such news was not unexpected she could not find disappointment within herself... reality was a sobering thing, and this had been their lot for some odd days now. Moonspear had been more fortunate than most, but that was not saying much in the scheme of things. If large game did not return, she wondered at the future. Having never before been in a predicament like this before that was all she could do, though she attempted to actively plan all the while. 

Once finished within her investigation, Hydra gave him ample space as she meandered ahead. There was intent there, of course; perhaps something could be found here. She kept the lone male in her peripheral attention always, but he was no bother as she prowled for some trace of anything. After a while it was clear that nothing of use would be found here, each old game trail only leading to a dead-end. Before long, Hydra headed back to Moonspear, taking a more difficult than not route home to determine if prey had gone into hiding, or was just altogether scarce. 

Fade since Shuck is inactive <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Slow me down two seconds - by ZC28 - November 08, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: Slow me down two seconds - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Slow me down two seconds - by ZC28 - November 09, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Slow me down two seconds - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: Slow me down two seconds - by ZC28 - November 17, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Slow me down two seconds - by Hydra - December 01, 2019, 05:56 PM