Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Mal after he howls! MSP members included in other threads (arct, dirge, lyra) might pop in as well as  they were around. SEVERELY backdated, sorry! but maybe we can spree this out

Hydra had heard the howl, though it take time to get from point A to B. The Queen moved swiftly, but no doubt by the time she had come to arrive upon the scene the villains of the hour would have fled. It mattered not; she caught their scent on the wind, and their blood in the Forest. Tempted though she was to cross over the boundary, Mal had respected her enough—unwittingly, perhaps—to call to reveal to her the whereabouts of her enemies. 

Loud indeed. 

The Queen lingered mutely near the borders, searching for @Mal himself; the source of his own howl had been around this point, but no doubt he might have moved some to hide his own location... if he was smart. There were more enemies than comrades for him, and surely those savages had known it. Even injured, they likely could have overwhelmed him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM