Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra did not intend to keep his viewpoint so niched; she would, as time went on, give him more scenarios. To do too much at once was to avoid each point, Hydra felt; her aim was to teach, not overwhelm. Her ears pricked as he spoke and made his decision, and the matriarch nodded. Alright. You and I will roleplay, then; to start with, I will be the joiner, Hydra expressed. We will act as though... you are in full physical health, as in... you are not sick. Perhaps a little worse for wear... like Tye, she explained, her eyes flashing as she came upon her decision of the scenario to better help Dragomir understand. 

He had not been in full health when he came to them; but there was something about him that appealed to the matriarch. Hydra would teach Dragomir exactly how it had been. Hydra would go into greater detail in the end, but it was best to show rather than tell she felt, at least to start. We will start now; be whoever you wish. I ask that you save your questions for the end; though if you need to know something, avert your gaze to the shrub and hold your gaze then so I know. Hydra gestured toward his left so he could know what she referred to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM