Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra withheld her amusement; she could sense Dragomir was nervous, but she wanted to instill in him more confidence within himself. In this moment she had asked him to take control, and so she felt no negativity toward his acting upon her request. For her own part, Hydra behaved as she ought to in the moment. Though there was no removing her ever-present regal bearing, nothing about her presentation foretold her place here. She acted the part of lone wolf as best she could, though she had no experience at all in the role. So she went off of what she had seen; her script was more their own than her imagined words. Pieces of the past. 

Dipping her head slightly, Hydra drawled: I would like to join this pack. No introduction, no reason why; would he note that, or move along? Hydra would see soon enough.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM