Firefly Glen follow your fire
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other shifted, then responded; she lay in neat, pretty respose, but Hydra saw sense in the movement. Were it not for the feminine lilt in their voice that came quickly thereafter, Hydra might have struck the creature then and there for thought of them being her sought-out enemy. As it was, though, he was a male... and this wolf was not. Hydra could still scarcely discern their features to tell much else, but got a roundabout view of their build when they had moved.

You are no fox, I see, the woman drawled then, and her ears cupped forward: or prey. Her interest ended there; they were not hunting on her grounds then, only resting, and the Glen many passed through. Hydra took no issue with that much. A fox Hydra could eat, as well as any other prey... but the other before her was neither; they were wolf. Her tone lacked disappointment, though; for they were also not the wolf, it appeared, who sought the late mercenary's children. 

But maybe she had joined those that did. Annaliese seemed to sense the threat that was Hydra, or else had no interest in conversation; Hydra, mistrustful on principle, shadowed her steps until she was well beyond the Glen and away from the Spear before returning home.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
follow your fire - by Annaliese - November 25, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: follow your fire - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: follow your fire - by Annaliese - December 03, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: follow your fire - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 04:07 PM