Moonspear I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra mmm'd gently at his words, drawling: speaking does little to help in fights. In fact, it can be used as a time to strike. I find I do not want to hear a word of what any has to say in a true fight; if they speak, I do not care to hear it. Their time for talking has passed once we begin the fight, and they could not talk their way out of the inevitable outcome, the consequence of coming against her. Her advisement was so that Dragomir did not distract himself with bandying words in a true fight, though she did not necessarily think that he would in the future as he had likely seen for himself how unhelpful it was. 

It is alright not to know what to do as you are willing to learn how to do it, she comforted, taking a step nearer with a slow wave of her tail. There are many who quake with the idea of it, and yet you rise to the occasion. Someday, no one will be able to steal from you, Hydra spoke the thought into existence; he had something to work toward, and a motivating goal ever helped Hydra fight for her desires. 

As for his tactics, Hydra found no reprimand within her. You can bite, so long as you do not draw blood. Pinching teeth can be quite the effective distraction, she offered as advisement. When he goes for your paws, go for whatever is within your reach to dissuade him. Not to injure, but to harass him away from what you are protecting. I have always found the best defense to be a good offense, she drawled with a lash of her tail. 

Hydra decided she would let him mull over this. You and I will practice such tomorrow; then, we can investigate Bramblepoint more, she offered. In thinking of Blackhead, she needed to advise the rest of their family of their deeper link with the woman. An eye for an eye was necessary here; they would have to take one back from her.

maybe last one from me here?!? gonna start a new one for us soon!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:17 AM