Haunted Wood ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Vengeance was prompt, and for that was a good thing for them both; it left her less time to ruminate on all that she might do were her brother to be gone too soon from this world for no good reason at all. She regarded him firstly with a polite dip of her head—for here and now, they were still allies and she was not so foolish as to behave in an asinine way before his own borders—and her tail lashed behind her as he spoke. 

Bad news oft travels fast, she began, voice eerily calm and tone absent of any inflection as she spoke. There was news that came to us that my younger brother is a captive of yours, and that he failed to escape where another did not. I want to know how this all came to be, she drawled, and if he still lives. The who, the what, the where... all of it. The Ostrega did not think she needed to spell it out for Vengeance. He knew the manner of woman it was that he dealt with, and she wanted no detail spared; she wanted to understand, and know the truth of it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 07, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 09, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 07:49 PM