Moonspear sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra turned to her son as he approached, hearing him before all else; she rumbled softly and greeted him in turn with a fond, gentle nip aimed at the base of his ear. She gazed at her tawny son, growing larger by the day, and allowed herself to feel pleased when he noted to her his own observation. His next inquiry pleased her further; he was beginning to truly be able to discern more now, too... old from new. That was important. 

You are not mistaken, she confirmed to him with a nod, ears swiveling atop her head. What else can you tell me? She pressed then, wondering if he recalled her other advisement of tracking. Such things would need to be explained again and again, she understood, and the importance of paying attention to detail put into context when it came to the hunt. It was an essential part of their survival, and she would have her sons know it for certain.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: sons and daughters, stepping to the raging waters - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 03:18 PM