Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fading this one <3

Hydra moved to nose Jarilo, tail swaying behind her. You will, she knew. It was in his blood, to be loyal and to support. Hydra had always felt it, perhaps from him most of all among their younger siblings. There had not been a singular moment in which she had doubted him. Likely because he had never doubted her. As far as a way to do it, Hydra considered; then and there she could think of nothing, but for him she would start in the chance he wanted something such as this. 

His next inquiry was met with a nod as she, too, felt the weather changing. Hydra shifted to tear the bone she had been prying free from the carcass, having a mind to take it to her cubs to compete over. That done, the matriarch turns to depart the scene to return home with Jarilo alongside her, mind still mulling over their discussion idly.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:16 AM