Moonspear wall of ice
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I am glad to hear it, Hydra rejoined in earnest. Katya joined swiftly enough, to Hydra's pleasure. As for her inquiry, the matriarch shook her head. No; if my nose has not misled me, we will need you here, she drawled, gaze shifting toward her. Hydra was an experienced enough hunter confident enough in taking down the prey with three, but the more the merrier as far as Hydra was concerned... and the better their odds, too.

Moriko's warm greeting toward Katya warmed the otherwise frigid woman, and Hydra hummed to that. Indeed, though the hunt always brought those running in it closer. Hydra looked forward to this aspect of it; she had meant it when she said Moonspear was family, and she hoped that in time Katya and Moriko both felt that way... if Moriko did not already. She understood there was a solid foundation of friendship built between herself and Arcturus; her brother saw potential in her that Hydra was inclined to believe in. Hydra, as she moved, moved her muzzle downward to sweep against the earth for any sign that their path ought to change... and, sensing this, Hydra shifted their course some. There will be some travel time, but the trail is not too old. We may be able to feed the pack with our find, Hydra informed, tail swaying behind her at the thought.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
wall of ice - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - December 23, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - December 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - December 28, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 02, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Moriko - January 12, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: wall of ice - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: wall of ice - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 08:08 PM