Moonspear so if you meet me, have some courtesy
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The chuff of Praimfaya was not missed; one ear backturned, and her head turned as she watched the approach of the young Praimfaya. She stilled until the young girl was alongside her, and then moved with her. She was all at once relieved that Praimfaya had no season herself to endure... but she imagined the young girl was lost within it. Hydra was not her mother, but was the mother of a daughter; if she were to go before her own time, she would hope that someone would guide her through these days to better understand them. 

Licking her chops, Hydra looked to her new subordinate and asked generally: do you have a better understanding for all that is transpiring around us now? That, she felt, was a good place to start. Experience was how Hydra learned best, and Praimfaya herself was in the thick of it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 22, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 01, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by RIP Praimfaya - February 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: so if you meet me, have some courtesy - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 11:35 AM