Moonspear attack of the dashing young and bold
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Head over heels the thing tumbled; Hydra saw the moment it was ripe for the taking, and so too did her son. She watched as Osiris overpowered it swiftly, and by then she was close enough to meet him swiftly when he called to her.

Hydra's tail wagged in rapid beats as she saw that he had killed the critter, and she bumped her shoulder against his own. Well done, Osiris, she drawled, voice rich with the pride she felt. As he offered to her the first bite, Hydra nipped his cheek. It is all yours; I am not hungry, having just eaten recently herself, she was more than happy to let Osiris have the whole of his prize. He had certainly earned it. Or perhaps you could show it off to your brothers and sister? She suggested, thinking the sight of it might be a motivating thing for them to want to accomplish the same thing. 

A summoning howl sounded off, and Hydra invited him along with a simple look. If he had other things to do in his day Hydra would leave him to it, though she herself turned to head toward the direction of it after answering the call. That feeling of pride did not dwindle as she moved (with, or without Osiris), thinking of the accomplished hunter her son was becoming.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 11, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:51 AM